PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST ORDER FROM EVENTBRITE DIRECT AND NOT FROM THIS WEBSITE – BOOKINGS MADE DIRECT TO EVENTBRITE at this link
WE ARE CURRENTLY PLANNING MASTERBLASTER 2020 FOR 31ST MARCH NEXT YEAR – This is for Group Exercise instructors and Personal Trainers. Below are 2020 details so you know what an exciting event you can look forward to for next year.
This was a hugely successful event last year and we are excited to be running it again for 2020. Information will be online later in 2020.
BOOKINGS MADE DIRECT TO EVENTBRITE at this link
If being the best in your field is where you are heading, then this day is for you. Fresh new ideas, great networking opportunities and motivating presenters are just 3 of many reasons to join The Music & Motion Studio at the one day freestyle fitness convention, Masterblaster 2020.
EARLY BIRD PRICE
Personal Trainers will leave with some great ideas for group sessions, Group Instructors can add to their tool box of moves for their bootcamps, circuits, ab classes as well as fresh ways to add a bit of interest to current classes. What a fun way to spend a day and also earn CECs.
This event has 5 sessions running in a row and 3 running at the same time (except for session 1 where you get to choose from 4 amazing sessions!). When making your session selection choose ONE session in each time slot. If the session you want is booked out, you will need to make a second choice, so first in best dressed.
FOR ONE DAY IS $200 including GST
FOR 5 SESSIONS AND INCLUDES LUNCH IF BOOK AND PAY BY 31st DECEMBER, 2017
STANDARD PRICE FOR 5 SESSIONS AND INCLUDES LUNCH IF BOOK AND PAY FROM 1ST JANUARY to 31st JANUARY, 2020, THE PRICE WILL BE $225.
LATE PRICE from 1st February to 20th February, 2020 $250
The Manningham Club, Thompsons Road, Bulleen
Registration 8:30am finishes 5:30pm
Fitness Australia have allocated us 4 CEC’s
for this event.
PLEASE NOTE : CEC’s are allocated by Fitness Australia to content that remains with the the Registered Exercise professional scope of pratice.
There is free all day parking available at the venue. Morning tea / coffee will be available upon arrival until 12:30pm. Lunch will be provided between 12:15 and 1:00pm and is included in your registration fee.
As we are holding this event at a Club there is no food allowed to be bought onto the premises. Additional tea, coffee and food can be purchased in the Bistro or in the gaming room if required. Once your booking has been received we will send you confirmation details with information you will require for the day.
When selecting sessions, choose ONE session only from each time slot. Scroll down for session descriptions.
WANT TO SEE MORE ABOUT THE EXCITING SESSIONS? JUST CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW.
9:00am – 10:30am sessions
LISA WESTLAKE – Stepfit
– Explore HITT, conditioning, revamped tummy hips and thighs and more
RAYANNE HUTCHINS – Band_astic
– strength training exercises both traditional and alternative to capture the interest and enthusiasm of your older adults.
AMY JAYASURIYA – Pilates moves to get your booty into shape
– give your butt some TLC with a number of Pilate’s moves that have stood the test of time
CHERYLE MILLIGAN – BOOTCAMP Outdoors: The Real Deal
– Bootcamp training is for anyone wanting to get fit, tone up, lose weight and have fun along the way
10:45am – 12:15pm sessions
MARIETTA MEHANNI – MM Doing Step
– This session is aimed for new to intermediate instructors who love to freestyle.
LAUREN GREEN & KIRSTY NIELD – HI LO Shake Up
– yet easy to follow routines with dynamic and challenging conditioning combinations from Lite Pace Seniors to High Impact.
LYNLEY GLADDIS – Chiball Release
– Chiball Release for building optimal performance and building awareness.
1:00pm – 2:30pm sessions
DANIEL SMIDT – Step-Endous
– Time to re-invigorate and reinvent your Step moves classes!
KIRSTY NIELD – HIIT Formations
– This masterclass will explore the use of different class formations to keep HIIT training fun and invigorating
LAUREN GREEN – Yin Yang Mind Body
– In this session Lauren will help you find the confidence to teach a class which promotes unity of the mind and body!
2:45pm – 4:15pm sessions
MARIETTA MEHANNI – Functional Muscle Conditioning
– traditional muscle conditioning can be freshened up to challenge and surprise your clients and members.
SHARI COHEN – Life’s a Game
– Whether you’re working with kids, adults, seniors or people with a disability there’s a game for everyone
STEPHANIE GLICKMAN – Pilates: Strength Training Style
– Use strength training techniques
4:30pm – 5:30pm sessions
JESSICA SIMONIS – Nutrition & Fat Loss
– – Why aren’t your clients getting results?
MEL TEMPEST – Social Media Basics for Business
– social media basics to get feet in the door!
RITA DOHERTY – Relaxation & Meditation
– Enjoy and experience ways to let go, and take in pure peace and relaxation.
Full refund when the organiser cancels the workshop.
No refund within 30 days of the workshop as catering, venue and presenter numbers need to be finalised by this point.