When you purchase your music, if you pay by PAYPAL the music will be immediately available to download. If you pay by credit card it can be up to 24 hours before your music is ready to download, and bank transfer will depend on when the funds arrive in our account.
Enter your user name and password and then click on the DOWNLOAD link on the right side. This will take you directly to your new product. You have 3 opportunities to download so if something goes wrong the first time, you have 2 back up opportunities.
Did opening download files?
In order to download music, you will require an unzip program. 7Zip is a free program you can download and use to open your music files. Whether downloading to a computer or an android, you will ALWAYS need to unzip the file before using (some computers will have this type of software already installed).
PLEASE NOTE –
If you are downloading to Samsung or an Android device, you can download directly onto your device.
If you are using an Apple Device we recommend downloading onto your desktop or laptop first and then you need iTunes to be able to then download it onto your phone or Ipad.
Once your music has been downloaded onto your device, the file would generally be stored in the Download Directory. If you are unable to locate it there, the next option would be to do a search (each system will have a different method of searching for files on that device).
1. DRAG & DROP MUSIC FOLDER. Locate and click on the music folder on your desktop. While still clicking on the folder, drag the folder over into your iTunes screen and unclick. You will now be able to locate your new music in your iTunes program.
SELECTING THE FOLDER. In the upper left corner of the iTunes program, select “File” from the menu bar.
1. SELECTING THE FOLDER. In the upper left corner of the iTunes program, select “File” from the menu bar.
2. SELECTING THE FOLDER(2). Under the ‘File’ dropdown menu, select “Add Folder to Library”. A pop-up window will appear.
3. ADDING FOLDER TO LIBRARY. In the ‘Add to Library’ pop up window, (1) make sure your Desktop is selected. (2) Locate and select the unzipped music folder. (3) Click on the “Select Folder” button.
4. THAT’S IT! You will now be able to locate your new music in your iTunes program.
If you are experiencing any other problems, please contact our office. Email [email protected] or for phone contact, please call Martin direct on 0406 430 075. If you get message bank, please leave a clear message of your name in full, and the problem you are experiencing, so he can follow up before getting back to you.
We want your experience to be quick and easy so please pass on any feedback to us if you are experiencing any problems, so we are able to sort them out for you.