BOXING – THE SWEET SCIENCE Presenter Martin Howden (Dip. Fitness)
This workshop is available as a 1 : 1 session and can be split into about 5 x 1 hour sessions either at our studio in Alexandra or your gym or home. The cost would be $240 if completed in one session. If completed in individual sessions over a few weeks we would need to quote for this depending where it was. Please contact Karen direct to enquire further.
NOTE – THERE WILL BE NO CEC’S AVAILABLE ON WORKSHOPS BEFORE FEBRUARY 2021 – PLEASE CHECK WITH US BEFORE BOOKING.
WHEN : DUE TO COVID 19 THIS WORKSHOP WILL NOT BE RUNNING FACE TO FACE IN 2020. WE ANTICIPATE HAVING IT ONLINE LATE 2020. WATCH THIS SPACE.
TIME: The workshop will run for approximate 5 hours (includes additional assessment time if required).
COST : $165 including GST
Equipment will be provided including inners, gloves and pads.
Boxing equipment and music will be available for sale on the day.
ALEXANDRA, VICTORIA – PT on the Run, 42 Downey Street, Alexandra
WHEN : NO WORKSHOPS RUNNING IN 2020 OR EARLY 2021 BECAUSE OF COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS. WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE IN EARLY 2021.
Boxing for fitness – exciting, functional and suitable for all levels of fitness.
This is the workshop that is a must for all PTs and group instructors who want to create training sessions to be the ultimate workout for class participants, small groups and one on one PT sessions. Skills learned can be used not only in boxing but almost all sports as well as every day movement. NOTE – CLASS PARTICIPANTS MORE THAN WELCOME TO LEARN SKILLS TO TAKE BACK TO THEIR BOXING CLASSES!
You will learn how to create simple, fun and challenging combinations and incorporate HIIT training with your clients, including Lifesprints and Tabata.
We will also cover safe and effective warm ups, working with odd numbers and tips on how to train / teach your clients correct, safe and effective boxing movement.
Whether you have been teaching groups or Personal Training for years, or just starting out, this workshop will not only give you fresh ideas, but refresh and improve your existing skills.
THE DETAILS …..
$165 per person
4 CEC’s from Fitness Australia. Please note that you must be a registered Group Exercise/Gym instructor in order to attain Fitness Australia CEC’s.
CANCELLATION AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Full refund when the organiser cancels the workshop
- No refund within 7 days of the workshop
- Cancellations 7 days or more before a workshop will receive a workshop credit note, no refund.
- Administration Fee on Cancellations $25 *
- A feedback form will be provided at the course, please fill in honestly. These will be checked at head office and note that if anything requires follow up, we will contact you directly.
WHY WOULD YOU DO THE COURSE?
- 5 hour training – 4 cec’s
- Suitable for personal trainers and group exercise
- Whether new to boxing or have some experience – this is for you
- Foundation training including correct stance, safety and injury prevention
- User friendly manual outlining muscles used, correct stance with pictures and more
- Drills easily modifiable to suit variety of ages, special pops, fitness levels and ability
- Fun warm ups and drills for PTs and group classes