ARE YOU READY TO JUMP INTO YOUR NEW TABATA WORKOUT?
JUMP – Total Body Tabata, Vol. 24 has arrived! Start your Tabata, Bootcamp, or HiiT class with a super energized warmup track “Hallucinate” by Dua Lipa , then hit it hard with the 1st timed interval track “Something Kinda Oooh” by Girls Aloud. JUMP will deliver a Tabata kick that keeps your students coming back for more! This new release features hit songs like, “Gimme All Your Lovin” by ZZ Top, “Smells Like Teen Spirit” by Nirvana, & rocking track by Van Halen, “Jump”. Close class with a relaxing cooldown track by Lost Kings ft Norma Jean Martine, “When We Were Young”. Use the whole CD for our 60-minute TBT HiiT workout or select your favorite Tabata tracks for a quicker 30 or 45 minute workout. Select from 10 Tabata songs!
Specially designed for the music intensity to build during the WORK interval and for it to diminish during the REST interval.
- Hallucinate (Warm Up)144 Dua Lipa
- Something Kinda Oooh (TABATA 1)150 Girls Aloud
- Gimme All Your Lovin (TABATA 2)150 ZZ Top
- Shut It Down (TABATA 3)150 Dave Silcox
- Smells Like Teen Spirit (TABATA 4)150 Nirvana
- Jump (TABATA 5)150 Van Halen
- Ruby (TABATA 6)150 Deniz Koyu
- Shut Up & Drive (TABATA 7)150 Rihanna
- Heads Will Roll (TABATA 8)150 Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Bad Case of Loving You (TABATA 9)150 Robert Palmer
- Levitating (TABATA 10)
- When we were young Lost kings ft normal jean martine