We are so excited to share our new ACTIVE AGING music series with you all, Silver ‘n’ Strong. This series of music will keep pushing your active older adults to be as strong as they can be. The first in the series, Dance Party Hitsfeatures all the great music we love to dance and sing to. Songs selected by SilverSneakers master trainer, Rhonda Honeycutt.
If you are ready to get moving and bring the dance party to your fitness classes, we have got the hits to help you get it done! Dance Party Hits includes 14 of the BEST DANCE TRACKS OF ALL TIME! From the opening Madonna hit “Music“, to Lionel Ritche’s classic chart topper “All Night Long” plus songs inspired by ABBA, Michael Jackson, and so many more, this release is ready to light your class on fire!
12 hit songs at 128 BPM plus 2 cool down tracks make this 60 minute releaseperfect for your senior, step, or aqua class. Available as a CD or Digital Download, get ready to WOW the room!
- Music, Madonna
- All Night Long, Lionel Ritchie
- Can’t Stop The Feeling, Justin Timberlake
- Ring My Bell, Anita Ward
- S.O.S., ABBA
- Billie Jean, Michael Jackson
- Physical, Olivia Newton-John
- Say Say Say, Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson
- Rocket Man, Elton John
- Missing, Everything But the Girl
- S.O.S. (Message in a Bottle), Filterfunk/The Police
- I Like It, The Blackout All-Stars
- Killing Me Softly (cool down), The Fugees
- Everything I Do (Instrumental) (cool down), Bryan Adams